Every girl dreams of having the perfect body, but not everyone is fortunate enough. Some cannot stop themselves from being unhealthy and some just do not have the curves. Being thin does not necessarily mean having a god figure, you need to have the curves at the right places and be chubby where it is needed. Places such as the butt and the hips region need to be larger and wider than the other parts of the body for the perfect hourglass figure. There are ways to then surgically but as usual, it will quite expensive and creams and lotions can be expensive as well. Not to worry though, there are natural, healthy and cost-effective ways to getting a perfect figure. So we give you various simple exercises that can bring you the body of your dreams. A balanced and healthy diet along with the willpower to exercise is a must. Otherwise, you will become fat or physically weak instead of the epitome of perfection. So 5 6 7 go:
Lunges, in general, are very good for the hip region but side lunges are way more effective since they fully use your hip muscles along with your thighs and glutes. Also, these lunges impact your knees less. So here we go:
- Stand in attention position making sure that your knees and feet are together.
- If you have the required balance and are not new to exercise, hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- On your right take a huge step with your right foot.
- Keeping your left leg straight, start bending your right leg, lunging on your right side. Remember that your right knee and foot should be perpendicular to the floor and your knee is not outside of your foot.
- Now, put some effort and using your right foot, come back to attention.
- Do the same thing on the left side as well.
- You need to 3 sets of 10 on each leg for about 3 times a week.
- Make sure that your upper body and the back are straight and do not bend the knee that is not lunging.