The exceptional feeling experienced while gazing at our skin glow naturally without the help of a highlighter is serene but not everyone is blessed with that kind of genes. That’s not necessary too when a tad bit of care is only what you need. Fortunately, we have our mother, grandmothers, sisters and the ever so helpful friends to guide us through this utterly natural way to a luminous skin tone. Here I am talking about our very own tried and tested formula called ‘Coconut Oil’. Read on to know more about this miracle ingredient which is a blessing in true sense to both our health and beauty.
Organic coconut oil is the best due to the natural composition. It is referred to by various other names like the virgin, cold pressed and raw oil. Antimicrobial, antifungal and an extraordinary moisturizer are some of the words which can very well describe this magic potion. Now without wasting any further time, let’s get into the benefits of applying coconut oil on our skin.
- Cleanse:- Please ditch that costly face wash and rub 2-3 drops of oil on your face. Wait for 5-10 minutes and wash away with a lot of plain water. The end result is a clean moisturized face which you cannot resist touching. The added perk to this refreshing elixir is that you do not need a moisturizer.
- Makeup Remover:- Are you out of that micellar bottle? Please throw it away and do not buy another one instead apply coconut oil to face, wait for 5 minutes and wipe off. Do not forget to wash your face thoroughly to remove any residue. The most stubborn eyeliner too will get dissapeared within a fraction of second.
- Lip Balm:- Remeber the annoying dry lips during the winter season which make you reluctant to even laugh freely. Don’t worry, you are never going to face them again. Take a bit of oil and apply to lips for the smooth and soft pout.
- Scrub:- Exfoliation is essentiall and it has to be included in our beauty regime. As the skin ages, the natural phenomenon of discarding dead cells starts to slow. So, it is necessary to scrub our skin at least three times a week to reveal the young one with lies underneath. Coconut oil can help in this process too. Just take some sugar and mix with virgin coconut oil. Rub this mixture on face for few minutes till the sugar melts and wash with plenty of cold water. Repeat this process few times a week to witness the illuminating skin.
- Anti-ageing:- Coconut oil is capable of reducing the signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines and age spots. Massaging the oil on face regularly has proven to increase collagen and antioxidants which are responsible to make the skin look bouncy and young. Moreover, the pores shrink too and help in removal of freckles and acne spots.
- Moisturizer:- There is no denying to the fact that coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer which not only hydrates the skin but also heals dry and damaged skin on both hands and face. Swollen cuticles can alse soothed by applying this magic oil. Dab some amount on face and hands at night and enjoy your beauty sleep. Next morning it will be bliss to find baby soft skin which smiles back radiantly at you.
These are some of the beauty benefits of cold pressed coconut oil which will be evident if applied religiously. Moreover, it is a great product for hair and body too. So, go ahead and dab some of this magic potion and be stress free regarding skin problems for the rest of your life.